Ceiling Lift Installations
Associated Partners in Healthcare through our partnership with a licensed contractor and Arjo Certified Installer is able to offer customized ceiling lift installations. The process can take a few weeks and involves the following steps:
- Initial meeting with discussion of individual needs and wants, equipment options, installation options, rough design of track layout, and visual inspection of attic area with special emphasis on accessibility to area above the proposed installation.
- Submission of assessment to Arjo for approval.
- Second meeting to present the “approved” Arjo installation drawings and price quote. If accepted, schedule installation date and obtain deposit.
- Order equipment from Arjo. Delivery generally takes 7-10 days.
- Installation of equipment, structural weight test, training on use of equipment.
- One week follow-up visit to perform additional training, inspect system, answer any questions.
On the following pages view photographs taken of actual installations performed by Associated Partners in Healthcare.