“Let Us Give You A Lift”
Patient lifts help. At Associated Partners in Healthcare, we provide patient lifts, home lifts, floor lifts, and medical lift equipment for all your needs. This includes rentals, used patient lifts, new patient lifts, mobile lifts, mattress replacements for bed sore prevention or healing, standing aids to assist with home patient transfer, board and care, assisted living, and nursing home environments. A Hoyer lift has many limitations. Our ARJO lifts have more features and benefits than a Hoyer lift. Call to hear why. Sorry, we don’t carry auto or pool lifts.
Call 714-264-4685 for pricing.
Not all medical lifting equipment and service providers are the same. We offer the following benefits:
- Rentals or new patient lift equipment (rentals subject to supply).
- Rental in California, Arizona, and Nevada only.
- In-home, custom, personal needs assessment.
- Hands-on equipment and usage training.
- Personal delivery by trained technicians.
- Our ARJO lift equipment offers better features and benefits than Hoyer lifts.
- Custom, case-by-case installations.
- Sensitivity to customer needs, wants, and budget.
- Post-sale 24/7 support.
- High quality, long-lasting medical lift and patient lift equipment.
- Extensive selection of medical lifting equipment including floor and ceiling lifts, SARA standing aids, medical devices, and custom accessory configurations and modifications.
- If necessary, finder services for high-quality, used equipment available for purchase (subject to availability).
- Years of medical equipment sales, installation, and training experience.
- Professional and trustworthy commitment to customer service and satisfaction.
Having the proper medical lift equipment available is critical in providing quality care and safety for both the caregiver and your loved ones. Equipment is not shipped to your home. We personally deliver and install all the equipment we rent or sell. We train you on the safe usage of the medical lift equipment, including the proper ways to move patients. We believe health care for the disabled is serious business.
Our areas of coverage includes Los Angeles, Orange County, Riverside, Ventura, San Diego County and San Francisco Bay area (additional charges apply to San Francisco area). Due to our partnerships, we may be able to assist you in other areas within Central and Southern California.
Call today. Let us help you lift your spirits and your loved ones: 714-264-4685